Top Transparency Scorers
The degree to which companies were found to be transparent was assessed though the application of KPIs, as is required as per the EU Directive as well as the national laws under study. The top five German companies which received the highest transparency scores are:
1) lighting manufacturer OSRAM Licht AG (transparency score: 30),
2) pharmaceutical and life sciences company Bayer AG (transparency score: 26),
3) pharmaceutical, chemical and life sciences company Merck KGaA (transparency score: 25),
4) luxury fashion house Hugo Boss AG (transparency score: 25), and
5) chemical distribution company Brentag AG (transparency score: 22).
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by EcoVadis