Building the Ecosystem: Driving Sustainable Impact through Collaboration and Engagement [World Tour Asia-Pacific]
Practitioners across Asia-Pacific chat on this panel about building up the sustainable procurement ecosystem and how their organizations have engaged internal and external stakeholders to help their programs achieve success.
- Philip Chan, Manager - Modern Slavery, Ethical and Sustainable Supply Chain, University of Sydney
- John Soria, Purchasing Director, Veolia Japan
- Rita Yang, Sustainability and Business Control Manager, Strategy and Operation, Lenovo
- Tegan Hoddy, Direct - Responsible Sourcing, Alcoa
- Moderated by Valerie Wang, Sustainability Solutions Consultant, EcoVadis