Thursday, Jul 13, 2017 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM CEST
EcoVadis is pleased to participate in a webinar hosted by Ethical Corporation on July 13th. Join the webinar panelists: Melanie Kubin-Hardewig, Vice President Group Sustainability, Deutsche Telekom, Kanishk Negi, Global Supply Chain Sustainability Manager, ABB, and Boris Abramovic, Supplier Engagement, EcoVadis
Move beyond mandate and control, eradicate box-ticking ‘compliance’ and shift mindsets across your supply chain. Hear from three leading global companies on how they’re engaging suppliers, communicating culture and influencing behaviours. We look at strategies and tools you can use to bolster suppliers sustainability credentials/capabilities as well as educational and motivational programmes that are proven to make a real difference and deliver business impact.
- Shift the paradigm of Supply Chain Management to truly deliver positive impact – audit vs continuous improvement
- Change suppliers mindsets by proving the sustainability business case: Provide value and rewards to ensure high suppliers adoption
- Achieve supplier’s adherence to sustainability standards: Safeguard global competitiveness, minimise risks and create long-term business relationships
- Lessons Learnt: Hear from senior experts on open-honest ideas that worked and didn’t
- What does the ‘best in class’ supplier engagement approach look like?
Can’t make it? Sign up anyway to receive the full post-webinar recordings
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by EcoVadis