Tuesday 31st October 2017 | 09:30 AM – 12:30 PM Singapore Time | Impact Hub, Singapore.
Do you want to discover the most recent developments in sustainable procurement thinking? This training gives you insights in the building blocks of the new standard on Sustainable Procurement, ISO 20400, and will inspire you with European and Asian best practices. The training is open to all organizations in any sector of any size. It aims at building a global consensus around the key terms and expectations for responsible procurement.
1. WHY BUY SUSTAINABLE?
- Principles, Challenges and Opportunities
- The new role of the procurement professional
- The link with procurement maturity
2. WHAT IS SUSTAINABLE PROCUREMENT?
- Definition and concepts
- Scope sustainable procurement
- Product-supplier-supply chain
3. BUILDING BLOCKS OF ISO 20400
- Principles of sustainable procurement
- A strategic role for procurement?
- Building blocks for a sustainable procurement function
- A step by step approach
4. INTERNATIONAL BEST PRACTICES
- BNP – Aurelien Gressier,
- CARREFOUR –FERRERO – Nadege Claudel
- ECOVADIS – Mieke Pieters
Join our partner Mieke Pieters and be inspired by how ISO20400, the new standard on Sustainable Procurement will help share businesses. Mieke Pieters is expert in the field of sustainable procurement & consumption. She advises and teaches public & private professionals on this topic and works with the best experts all over Europe. She considers ‘procurement’ in a more integrated way, which is purchasing with maximized social & economical impact, whilst minimizing the ecological impact of products and services throughout their lifecycle. As founder of The Global Picture she aims to accelerate the sustainability impact of private and public organizations.
We offer 50% discount for Together for Sustainability (TfS) members, please contact us to get the code.