When: Wednesday, September 13th, 2017 – 5PM CEST/ 11AM EDT
EcoVadis welcomes client Ferrero on the webinar:
“Moving along the Responsible Sourcing Journey: Generating Values to Drive Change”
The Big Food industry and Consumer Packaged Companies (CPG) are under attack from all sides – health conscious and high-end consumers are prioritizing healthy and fresh alternatives, and buyers are flocking to cheaper store brands. Consumers’ affinity for socially responsible brands has undoubtedly shaped the way CPGs are leading the charge in prioritizing the supply chain, supplier transparency and sustainability. It’s not enough to tweak the makeup of a core product – brands need to prove the transformation to their customers.
The big challenge – identifying the key suppliers to drive real change and a profound sustainable revolution
Join us to hear from Phyllis Kong, Sustainability Project Developer, Ferrero and Wim Peeters, VP Business Development, EcoVadis, their practical perspectives on moving from risk remediation to a proactive approach:
Integrating Responsible Sourcing into ‘business as usual’.
In this webinar we explore the following questions:
- What goals and actions are being set across industries? What obstacles and challenges do sector-leaders face?
- How to ensure effectiveness of project implementation? Role of the team: In-house service provider? Empowerment? Co-ownership?
- How to transform suppliers and diverse internal stakeholders mindsets by proving the sustainable sourcing business case?
- Why to scale up your Sustainable sourcing program and expand your supplier selection to create more value for your business?
- Could transparency and sustainability be exactly what the supply chain needs for CPG and Big Food organizations to thrive?
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by EcoVadis