Tuesday, June 27th – 2PM EST/ 11AM PST
EcoVadis in partnership with GreenBiz welcome Andrew Winston author of The Big Pivot on the webinar:
“Science based GHG targets in the supply chain and trends in corporate climate action”
Science-based carbon emission reductions and climate targets — goals based on data rather than conjecture — are now used by well over 200 of the world’s largest companies such as Nokia, Unilever or GlaxoSmithKline. And yet, there is perhaps an even larger opportunity for climate action beyond the corporate walls, in the massive spend in their supply chains. This poses a new challenge of how to leverage the influence of this enormous corporate spend that is diffused across global networks in often in less-developed regions, and how to tackle the science-based approach to integrating such targets into supply chain monitoring to drive progress in climate action.
Join us to hear from Andrew Winston, Author of The Big Pivot and Green to Gold, Winston Eco-Strategies, and Julia Moshkin, CSR analyst and Team Leader, EcoVadis, their perspectives on how to establish and ensure science-based targets and trends in corporate climate action. Among the things you’ll learn:
- Trends in corporate climate commitments and actions. Are corporations efforts bold enough?
- How do you decide where to focus first?
- The discipline of setting science-based targets and its relevance to sustainable supply chains
- Key success factors to integrate such targets in global supply chains
- Case examples of science-based targets in corporate climate initiatives
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by EcoVadis