Tuesday, February 21st — 10:00 am UK | 11:00 am CET
EcoVadis welcomes client BDR Thermea, in partnership with EBG | Network to bring you this timely webinar:
‘Deploying supplier CSR monitoring across a global purchasing organization’
Many global groups are seeing increasing stakeholder demands for supply chain transparency on environmental, social and ethical risks to minimize disruptions, as well as to support brand and product efforts in sustainable categories. This task of supplier monitoring almost invariably falls to procurement. As most have discovered, having a supplier code of conduct is a good start, but to drive internal adoption by buyers/category managers on embedding these Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) criteria requires a more comprehensive program of Sustainable Procurement.
Join this webinar featuring Terry Tilford, Group Procurement Excellence Manager at BDR Thermea who brings his practical perspective from creating a framework for deploying a supplier CSR evaluation and monitoring program, and integrating it into buyer – supplier relationships. In the webinar we explore the following questions:
- Deciding upon a CSR strategy, choosing suppliers to start with. What are the components in the supplier CSR assessment process?
- In what ways have internal engagement and adoption been fostered? What were some of the lessons learned in their initial wave of roll-out?
- What was required to ensure Category leaders were engaged – for Group or local suppliers?
- What targets and expectations are set?
- How are the suppliers engaged? How are performance thresholds set? What are the actions based on CSR performance?
- How is the CSR program integrated into more overall procurement processes and supplier relationship management structures?
Terry will share what the challenges have been so far developing and executing Sustainable Procurement program and finally what their long term vision and targets are, to create more value in the program in 2017 and beyond.
Don’t miss this insightful session
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by EcoVadis