BME 51st Symposium Purchasing and Logistics | Nov 9-11 | InterContinental Berlin, Germany
BME is organising its 51st edition of Europe’s biggest congress for supply chain, procurement and logistics professionals. With over 2,200 delegates, the symposium is Europe’s largest congress for purchasers and supply chain managers. It is an annual platform for networking and exchanging information and the place to hear the strategies of well-known companies and best practices of hidden champions.
EcoVadis Account Executive, Tanja Reilly, will be present to share best practices, exchange ideas on supply chain risk reduction, engaging suppliers and sustainable procurement tools and techniques. You can visit Tanja at the EcoVadis exhibit booth C09
Please contact us if you would like to connect or arrange a meeting with Tanja.
The Symposium will cover issues on the following topics:
- Purchasing 2030: thinking out of the box
- The value contribution of purchasing: enhancing success
- Lowering costs and increasing quality: mastering the balancing act
- Supplier management: enforcing collaborative solutions
- International supply chains: reshaping cooperation
- Global supply chains: mitigating risks
- e-solutions and business analytics: leveraging digitalisation
Speakers in the conference includes the Vice President Supply Chain of Siemens AG, the Head of Procurement Services of Airbus Group and Senior Procurement Brand Manager of IBM among others. More details in the Agenda 2030: Agile and Connected.
The symposium offers a wide range of sessions, workshops, forums etc which will deliver content on all relevant topics; have a look at their programme here.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by EcoVadis FR