Recently, ProcureCon Europe released an on-demand library with a compelling list of videos on Sustainable Procurement practices. The list includes cases on the complex transformation journey that companies are embarking on to meet the challenges of the future business environment.
EcoVadis is taking part of this on-demand library by contributing with the case: How Johnson & Johnson Creates Value In Sustainable Procurement. In this virtual case study, John Ruebush, Director of Sustainable Procurement at Johnson & Johnson, and Pierre-Francois Thaler, Co-CEO of EcoVadis, discuss their approach toward aligning risk management with ways to select and invest in building relationships with the right suppliers to innovate with for the coming decades.
Some of the key topics covered are:
- Structuring sustainable procurement programs to align procurement targets with business objectives
- Incentivizing suppliers to participate and improve performance with a rich scoring and recognition program
- Integrating CSR criteria into Procurement processes
- Change management efforts to adapt into more sustainable procurement functions
- Enhancing collaboration for value creation
Through this on-demand library, you will also have access to best practices cases on how to create value through collaboration and innovation. Some of the case studies are:
- Lessons Learned Delivering Savings During a Complex Transformation Journey at Solvay, Kristian Saksida, Chief Procurement Officer, Solvay
- Changing the Game in Strategic Sourcing at Thomson Reuters, Gordon Tytler, Chief Procurement Officer, Rolls Royce Group
- Understanding Your Business and the Expectations of Procurement to Precisely Deliver Value, Nicolas Passaquin, Vice President, Global Head of Sourcing Delivery, Thomson Reuters
- How to Transform Procurement into an Innovative, Trusted Partner to the Business, Nick Brazier, Chief Procurement Officer, Allianz Insurance
Do not miss out the opportunity to access the On-demand library, click here
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by EcoVadis