EcoVadis is delighted to be a partner at the 11th PASA CPO Exchange.
Held in-person in Gold Coast, the exchange provides practitioners with the opportunity to enjoy a relaxing, informative couple of days, at minimal cost, in the company of peers and a number of leading suppliers of products, tools or services.
The two-day event includes an educational programme featuring:
• Keynote sessions to open your eyes to new sources of value
• Up to ten intimate round-table sessions during which you can discuss your key procurement challenges with your peers.
• Dedicated meeting time to meet potential new suppliers and discuss how they might be able to assist your business.
• A Networking Dinner on Thursday evening, featuring a guest speaker.
• A Networking Breakfast on Friday morning.
• Free accommodation at the Sheridan Grand Mirage Resort, Gold Coast for up to three nights.
• Transfers back to Gold Coast airport if leaving at the end of the conference.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by EcoVadis