The EcoVadis solution addresses these issues by providing web-based collaboration tools for businesses, which allow procurement executives to get access to easy-to-use, dynamic scorecards, and to monitor the sustainability performance of their trading partners as well as their continuous improvement actions.
This document provides an overview of the reference model, seven founding principles, and process EcoVadis uses including:
- Seven management principles;
- 21 CSR criteria across four themes (environment, labor & human rights, ethics, sustainable procurement);
- Data collection and rating process;
- The diversity of data sources used, including customer-provided documentation, relevant third-party endorsements (certifications, labels, etc.) and “360” external stakeholder inputs (2500 sources of monitoring, news, watchlists, etc.); and
- The use of technology and CSR expert analysis.
Fill the form to download the full report
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by EcoVadis