Does your organization know whether its suppliers are sustainability leaders or laggards? Does it include supplier sustainability scores in supplier selection and in supplier relationship management scorecards? If not, would you like to know how to identify highly credible rating tools that are suitable for use in a procurement context? If so, you won’t want to miss this webcast.
During this webcast, SPLC will be releasing a free market research guide that allows users to compare pre-screened third-party sustainability rating tools to find the one that best meets their organization’s needs. All the tools included in the tool have been screened against 40 criteria developed by SPLC’s members to ensure that the included tools are high quality, independent, impartial, and have procedures to address conflicts of interest. The rating tools included in the market research guide evaluate suppliers on dozens of environmental, social, economic, and governance issues, and cover suppliers in diverse regions of the world.
Webcast attendees will learn:
- Why leading companies are increasingly adopting shared tools for rating their suppliers’ sustainability.
- How suppliers are benefitting from this trend.
- How SPLC members screened a wide-range of rating tools, including those developed for the investor community, in order to identify a set suitable for procurement and supply chain contexts.
- Where to find and how to use the new market research guide.
This webinar will feature the following speakers:
- John Davies, Vice President and Senior Analyst, GreenBiz
- Sam Hummel, President & CEO, Sustainable Purchasing Leadership Council (SPLC)
- Tim Hopper, Responsible Sourcing Manager, Microsoft
- Dr. Anastasia O-Rourke, Special Consultant, Industrial Economics
- Cindy Bush, Director Environmental Health & Safety, Tessy Plastics